Putin’s Russia Massacres 13 Children, 1 Pregnant Woman in Latest Ukraine War Atrocity

The troops of Putin’s Russia committed a new harrowing atrocity in Ukraine as they attacked a convoy of civilian vehicles, killing a total of 24 civilians, including 13 children and one pregnant woman.

This happened just as the forces of the murderous Moscow dictator just got routed at a strategically located Eastern Ukrainian town.

SPECIAL: Get Your FREE Red Trump 2024 Hat Here

Slaughtering Civilians in Refugee, Humanitarian Convoys

Oleg Sinegubov, the regional governor of Kharkiv, emphasized that the civilian convoy was seemingly attacked by the Russians at close range, with small arms.

According to the prosecutor’s office in Kharkiv, the convoy of seven vehicles was trying to evacuate from the fighting. Ukrainians started to liberate the district of Kupiansk, following their earlier massive counteroffensive that routed the Russians in the key town Izyum.

The region’s prosecutor’s office said Russian troops opened fire on a convoy of seven cars as civilians attempted to flee the fighting. The prosecutor’s office said two of the cars burned down “completely,” as they were packed with “children and their parents inside.”

In another of Putin’s latest massacres committed earlier this week, the Russians attacked a humanitarian convoy in Zaporizhzhia with a missile strike, killing 30 people and wounding another 54.

(Ukrainian Security Service photos show the aftermath of the Russian close-range attack on the Ukrainian civilian convoy near Kupiansk.)

Biggest Russian Military Defeat in 80 Years

The revelations about the new Russian crimes against humanity in Ukraine come just as Ukrainian forces surrounded and routed the Russian contingent in the town of Lyman, a strategically located transportation hub.

Some of the Russians managed to flee, while the rest were “destroyed” or captured in what some have described as Russia’s biggest military defeat in the past 80 years.

The capturing and liberation of Lyman occurred on Friday. This is when the Moscow tyrant announced the annexation of four partly occupied regions in Southern Ukraine: Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhia, and Kherson.

As per the latest brief of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, the number of those servicemen of the official Russian military killed in battle has surpassed 60,000.

The total number of Russians killed in combat may have surpassed 100,000 if the casualties of Putin’s private armies and proxies from the occupied territories are also counted.

At the same time, the number of destroyed Russian military equipment units is approaching 14,500.

Different estimates claim total Russian manpower losses – including the dead, missing, wounded, and captured – could be surpassing 160,000, which is almost the entire size of the original invasion force back in February.

Russia’s Ukraine war casualties are only likely to spike after Putin recently announced a mobilization of military-aged men, which could affect 1.2 million under the current plans.

The terribly trained conscripts are expected to serve as cannon fodder for the Russian dictator, who is desperately trying to hang on to whatever survived from his original invasion conquests.

This article appeared in BeyondNews and has been published here with permission.

Recent